Project Coordinator for eLearning and Training
Project Coordinator for eLearning and Training
Do you possess a background in designing educational curriculums and developing evidence-based online training? This exciting position leading MCD Global Health’s eLearning and training systems could be for you.
MCD Global Health is a nonprofit global health organization recognized in the United States and around the world as a leader, innovator, and trusted partner.
Our Vision & Mission:
We envision a world in which all people have access to high quality and enduring solutions to improve and maintain their health and well-being. MCD aspires to be a premier partner of choice and an internationally recognized leader, innovator, and trusted partner in applied, cross-national public health solutions. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of people worldwide through enduring, high-quality, cost-effective, and universally accessible public health solutions.
We are looking to bring on board a training coordinator to manage various eLearning projects, design curriculum and audiovisual components, and situate evidence-based practices at the foundation of these learning initiatives. Additionally, this role would be tasked with coordinating virtual and in-person training sessions and be available to assist with any technical problems.
The successful candidate will bring solid experience in developing curriculum using knowledge of learning theories, health literacy, and instructional design.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse team focused on growing our impact in the public health field.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
Essential Job Functions
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and three (3) years of related experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically the ability to develop plain language messages about complex information
• Knowledge of the methods and techniques of disseminating health education information effectively
• Design web, visual, and audio components utilizing MCD IT Web developers and voice talent and eLearning software such as Articulate 360
• Recruit and manage content advisor and consultant groups and subject matter experts (SMEs)
• Facilitate the beta-test review process with partners, consultants, and SMEs
• Provide support to other online training development by the eLearning team, including copy editing and prototype review
• Contribute to business development for the eLearning program, including preparing proposals and grants and responding to inquiries
Online and In-Person Assistance
• Collect data and provide regular utilization reports to funders promptly and accurately
• Maintain existing eLearning content and system and provide technical support to both users and vendors, including BP Online Training Program, Cholesterol Online Training Program, among others
• Monitor content updates and ensure timely revisions to the website and modules as necessary
• Formulate outreach and marketing materials for contractors and stakeholders to use in eLearning promotion
• Schedule, promote, secure venue, take registration, and prep handouts for in-person trainings
• (Re)Apply for APHA Continuing Education credits for virtual and in-person trainings
• Compile data wrap-up reports and evaluation summaries and maintain training equipment
• Knowledge related to public health topics
• Proficiency in Zoom and other distance technology applications that support online training
• Experience with instructional design and eLearning software such as Articulate 360 and Vyond
• Fluent in English and Spanish or other languages
Travel within Maine and New England states to support in-person, conferences, and stakeholder meetings may be required, with mileage reimbursed.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Augusta, Maine (Remote with some occasional in office meetings and trainings)
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
An updated CV and cover letter (including salary expectations) should be sent to: email@example.com. Include title and job reference number (MCDPH-298) when submitting an application.
Position will be open until filled.
Medical Care Development, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MCD requires all employees to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless entitled to a medical or religious exemption. Do not provide information about whether you are seeking an exemption from the vaccination requirement unless and until you receive a conditional offer of employment from MCD.
Please reference position MCDPH-298 when submitting your application.