Are you an operations assistant with experience in providing general operational support to an organization, and interested in a rewarding career with our Corporate Services Division? Then this is the right opportunity for you to join our team. Read on…..
MCD (Medical Care Development) is a global public health non-profit organization recognized in the United States and internationally as a leader, innovator, and trusted partner in the design, implementation, and assessment of high quality, enduring programs in public health.
MCD envisions a world in which all people have access to high quality and enduring solutions to improve and maintain their health and well-being. MCD aspires to be a premier partner of choice and an internationally recognized leader, innovator, and trusted partner in applied, cross-national public health solutions.
MCD's mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of people worldwide through enduring, high quality, cost-effective and universally accessible public health solutions.
This position will oversee the office operations in Silver Spring, MD and Augusta, ME and will provide administrative and logistic support to employees working remotely. This position is a full-time, 40 hour per week position eligible for MCD’s benefit package.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required; 1-3 years of working experience is preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs essential, some knowledge of bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks or Quicken preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Strong organizational skills and the flexibility and ability to manage time and multiple tasks independently with little supervision and exercise good judgement.
• Meet deadlines and work under pressure.
This position offers a career path to growth and development within the organization. MCD deeply values diversity, inclusiveness, empowerment, and collaboration.
Position: Entry level
Location: Remote with weekly travel to the Silver Spring, MD office
MCD requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless entitled to a medical or religious exemption. All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfaction of this requirement, and you will be required to show proof that you are fully vaccinated or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not provide information about whether you are seeking an exemption from the vaccination requirement unless and until you receive a conditional offer of employment from MCD.
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please submit the following:
• A cover letter and resume
• Your salary expectations
• Three professional references
Applications should be sent to email@example.com. Position is open until filled. Please ensure to send all the requested information to be considered.
Medical Care Development, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization.
Please reference position MCD-263 when submitting your application.