Human Resources Business Partner
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking to grow your career with an international non-profit organization? Then this is the right opportunity for you to join our team. Read on…
MCD is a global public health non-profit organization recognized in the United States and internationally as a leader, innovator, and trusted partner in the design, implementation, and assessment of high quality, enduring programs in public health.
MCD envisions a world in which all people have access to high quality and enduring solutions to improve and maintain their health and well-being.
MCD aspires to be a premier partner of choice and an internationally recognized leader, innovator, and trusted partner in applied, cross-national public health solutions.
MCD's mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of people worldwide through enduring, high quality, cost-effective and universally accessible public health solutions.
The Human Resource Business Partner is a key member of the Global HR team, and is responsible for providing support strategic and tactical support to the leaders and employees in in support of MCD’s strategic objectives. The HR Business Partner serves as an advisor on a wide array of Human Resource related issues and leads culture transformation through engagement. The HR Business Partner will also act as an employee champion, manager coach and change agent. The HR Business Partner works in collaboration with the HR Director, to identify HR needs, seeks to develop integrated solutions and supports in execution for a variety of HR initiatives in line with our HR Strategic priorities. The HR Business Partner formulates partnerships across the organization to deliver value added service to management and employees that improve the way we work. The HR Business Partner is honed in on the business operations through maintaining an effective level of business literacy about the organization functions, strategic plans, and culture.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse and growing international organization.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources or related field.
• 8 to 10 years of relevant HR experience in recruitment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance management learning and development. PHR, or SHRM Certification a plus.
• Proven experience in employee relations, recruitment, compensation, performance management, and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB).
• A solid understanding and knowledge of US and state employment laws, employee relations, compensation practices, payroll and benefits.
• Prior HR Experience in a non-profit environment preferred.
• Experience working in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; sound verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven experience in effectively coaching employees and management through complex and difficult issues. Prior HR investigations experience preferred.
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work both as team and independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks and projects.
Position Type: Manager level (Full Time)
Location: DC/Maryland or Virginia or Augusta, Maine, or remote
Click or copy and paste this link to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=96006743-afdc-4e4e-a3b6-1d190e48aaf4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=439909&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Position will be open until filled.
MCD requires all employees to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless entitled to a medical or religious exemption. Do not provide information about whether you are seeking an exemption from the vaccination requirement unless and until you receive a conditional offer of employment from MCD.
Medical Care Development, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Organization.
Please reference position MCD-267 when submitting your application.